The American kennel club visa credit card offers exclusive rewards to its cardholder. However, your rewards points are determined on your purchase.
Nevertheless, the American kennel club visa credit card allows it, customers, to earn rewards points as they make purchases.
Therefore make a smart choice to apply for American kennel club visa credit card and receive a great bonus by earning triple points at a go on all your purchases.
How to Apply for American Kennel Club Visa Credit Card
Before you can apply for this visa credit card you must be above the age of 18, have a valid government-issued ID and be able to provide your tax identification number.
Nevertheless, before you apply for this visa card you have to read all the terms and condition of the card. To have a clear understanding of the American kennel club visa credit card. However, you can follow the steps below to apply.
- Visit the official home page of comenity.net/akc
- Click on the apply now button
- Fill in your contact information such as first name, last name, home address, city, state, postal code, email address, home phone number, your work phone number, social security number, annual income, date of birth.
- Scroll down and click on apply now
How to Check the Application Status of American Kennel Club Visa Credit Card
You can call to know the application status of your credit card application. Therefore, you can forward your call to 1-800-224-1860. However, your visa card issuer may send a notice to you concerning your application status.
Furthermore, your credit card issuer also has the right to accept or reject your card application.
How to Login to American Kennel Club Visa Credit Card
- Visit the home page of Comenity.net/ akc
- Click on the sign in button
- Provide your user name and password
- Click on the sign in to have to access your account
How to Activate American Kennel Club Visa Credit Card
After you have collected your card, you can call to get it activated by calling this number 1-800-224-1860. Nevertheless, it is crucial to get your credit card activated before you start making use of it.
American Kennel Club Visa Credit Card Benefits
In facts, most credit card benefits are not usually made known to the customers. However, it will be better to make some findings to know all the full benefits that this card has.
Furthermore, it will make a lot of sense for you to look out for all the benefits, in order for you to know what kind of benefit to be expecting. So, let look at some of the benefits of this visa card.
- You get 1piont on 1 dollar that you spent on where visa card is generally accepted.
- Receive 2 points on each dollar that spent gas and provisions
- No annual fee
- Protection of card from fraud
- Ability to have your pet image on your credit card.
American Kennel Club Visa Credit Card Fees and Rates
Every card has its own fees and rates, it is necessary for you to know the fees, interest rates and charges of the card you are applying for. However, once you are able to pay up your balance before the due date.
In addition, you should keep your account in excellent standing order, as this may probably be of help to you in the future. Also, avoid default.
However, Make sure you don’t exceed your credit limit pay your dues on time. Moreover, you can pay your account balance at any time without extra charges
- Annual fee – None
- Annual Percentage Rate( APR) for American kennel club visa purchases – 25.24%, 21.24% base on major rates.
- APR for balance transfers – 27.24%
- APR for cash advances – 27.24%
- Minimum interest charge – $2.00
- Balance transfer fee – 3%
- Cash advance fee – $10
- Convenience checks – $10
How to Recover User Name or Password
- navigate to the login page Comenity Bank
- Click on the forgot your user name or password
- Enter your account number or user name
- Provide your zip code or postal code
- Choose your identification type
- The last 4 digits of your social security number
- Next, you should click on find my account to recover your user name or password.
How to Make Bill Payment
You can easily make your bill payment through the online portal of American Kennel Club. All you have to do is to access your account, once this is done you should look out for the bill payment option and click on it to select your payment option and proceed to make your payment.
Nevertheless, you can also make use of debit authorization method for payment in this process your card issuer has to subtract the money from your account. Manage your bill payment in a convincing means, put up alerts to avoid late bills payment.
American Kennel Club Visa Credit Card Customer Support Number
The American kennel club credit card customer support number is available 24 hours to render assistance to any cardholder that may be facing difficulty or have any technical issue. For further details, you can call at 1-800-224-1860 to get across to the customer support cental.